- Name: Belinda
- Phone Nr: + 44 (0)208 123 9129
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing commercial vehicle and trailer manufacturing company based in Manchester, North West. The company design and manufacture a range of dry goods trailers, rigid body conversions and van conversions supplying major fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. With rapid growth in new business together with on-going investment in product development the company is now looking to recruit a Web and Marketing Manager. A candidate that can work both independently and within a collaborative environment to translate novel marketing ideas into professionally finished products. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for the ongoing management of the company’s web presence, such as their rentals and spare parts websites. The role will focus on the design and upkeep of the content of their websites including news articles, images, and blog posts.
- You will be creating new websites and redesigning existing sites as required and performing search engine optimization. You will also manage aspects of the company’s Intranet.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the company’s social media presence.
- You will create original content in the form of photographs and videos both for their websites and for further marketing purposes.
- You will set up and maintain an eBay store for selling spare parts for the company.
- You will be liaising with external suppliers including PR company and industry partners as well as arranging exhibitions. KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – WEB CONTENT MANAGER
This role is ideally suited to an organised, proactive and self-motivated individual with a creative approach to design. Suitable candidates will have: • Excellent graphic design skills using appropriate software e.g. Photoshop, DTP • Creative and accurate copy writing skills • Experience of and ability to work to tight deadlines • Experience of photography and video creation • Experience of SEO • Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels with internal and external parties • Fundamental understanding of web programming e.g. HTML, CSS A keen ability to contribute ideas and help shape future marketing strategy will allow you to progress quickly in the role. You are happy to throw yourself at new challenges and want to work in an organisation that believes in the pursuit of best practice. Salary is up to £ 25000 per annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role, send y updated CV to Belinda@recruitment-boutiqu 5;.com