- Name: FF Promotion
Our client is the largest independent garden centre in the south east of England. They are looking for a Stoneware Assistant to work fulltime within the fast paced, challenging and pressurised Stoneware Department in Bagshot, Surrey. This rewarding and exciting role will be working in an ever changing environment.
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Assist with goods in/out and placing customer orders with the manufacturer.
• Supporting the Manager and Supervisor with customer orders for all areas of the Stoneware Department.
• Merchandise products on the shop floor, ensuring that all the products are correctly priced, clearly marked and displayed safely.
• Dealing with customer enquiries and orders.
• General housekeeping of the department.
• Assisting in other parts of the Garden Centre as the business needs require.
• A forklift licence would be ideal.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experiences.
The successful candidate will have strong sales experience with a positive flexible attitude. A good communicator with focus on customer service.
Being able to work as part of a team and work using own initiative essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your updated CV along with Cover Letter to researcher@ffcandidateselec 74;.com